Who We Are
Free Eye Camp
Free Eye Camp
- [03/28/2017] Application, rules and Liability forms for Vision Care Camp Participants
- [03/23/2017] 8th LA Free eye camp on April 29 2017, 9 am to 1 pm
- [08/12/2016] 2nd Vision Care Art Contest winner’s artworks
- [08/01/2016] 2nd Vision Care Student Art Contest Winner list
- [04/14/2016] 제 2회 학생 비전 아트 컨테스트 지원서
Eye Camp Story
국제의료구호단체 비전케어 미주서부(이사장 이창엽.앉은 줄 오른쪽에서 5번째)가 진행하는 '아이캠프'가 지난 23일 오픈뱅크 웨스턴지점(550 S. Western Ave. LA)에서 열렸다. 오픈뱅크와 남가주간호사협회가 후원한 이날 행사에는 65명의 한인들이…
Mino Chough 2017 El Salvador Vision Care Reflection Helen Keller once said, “the only thing worse than being blind is having sight and no vision”.…
249th Guatemala Eye Camp Albert Min “Guatemala: The Place of Blessing and Hope” "I will make them and the places around My hill a blessing…
Guatemala Reflection Iris Kim My first impression of Guatemala was shock. Security guards were holding guns in front of Burger King. Streets that looked like…
"I thought I would never see again but I found light again. Thank you so much! I am so happy to see the bright world again."
"It was a meaningful volunteer experience to me. I would love to participate in Vision Care Camp again and help the low-income people in need."
"There are many low income Korean people living with blind eyes because they cannot afford the medical cost. I am more than happy to help them out."